The Napa Lighted Art Festival is a must-attend wintertime event. Here’s why!
- Illuminated and interactive light displays
- Downtown art walk
- Music, video, and modern tech art
- Delicious food
- Original pieces by local and international artists
In addition to these nightly events, there will be highlight events, unique programming, and featured artists at the 2019 Napa Lighted Art Festival.
- Downtown Napa
- Oxbow District
- Miscellaneous locations around the city
For specific information on how to get to the Lighted Art Festival or where special events are taking place, click here.
- January 12 through January 17, 6 pm until 9 pm
- January 17 through January 20, 6 pm until 10 pm
Mark your calendars for this year’s Lighted Art Festival in Napa where you’ll witness community and art come together like you’ve never seen before. If you’d like more information on the Napa community, recommendations, or real estate, please don’t hesitate to reach out.